Tower of Moron, Malleray
"Designed by Mario Botta, the impressive Tower of Moron stands proud amidst the trees. You can get to it on foot from Perrefitte which was my preferred route. As I climbed the last step of the spiral stairs, I took in the amazing 360 degree panoramic view; the Ballon d’Alsace and the Alps were visible that day."
On reservation: Guided tour of the Tower of Moron, history, anecdotes
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min.
- Languages: French, German
- Price: CHF 130.00 up to 20 pers.
- Schools: CHF 130.00 per group
- Obligatory prior reservation (7 days in advance)
Access by car from Malleray (trough the quarry; official parking of the tower; 20-25 minutes by foot to the tower) or from Bévilard-Champoz until the Neuve Bergerie (40 minutes by foot to the tower).
Good to know
- Taxi or bus can be arranged from Moutier to reach the place.
- Novicar, Tramelan (2 minibuses, 13 et 14 places till the Neuve Bergerie trough Champoz). T. +41 (0)32 486 93 00. www.novicar.ch
- Packages can be arranged (tours, drinks, transport, accommodation, etc.).
- May - October: snack bar caravan parked in front of the tower with soft drinks, coffee, sandwiches. Pre-order aperitifs with local products. Open in good weather Sunday and upon prior arrangement with Marianne Bangerter.
- T. +41 (0) 32 492 16 67 or T. +41 (0) 78 806 42 83.
- CAS - Grathaus Moron: open on week-ends from April until end of October. Closed during winter (open upon request). Small menu, food upon request. www.sac-angenstein.ch/huetten/moron.php
DownloadBrochure Tower of Moron | PDF, 2.52 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
Avenue de la Gare 9
T. +41 (0) 32 494 53 43