Wind farm, Mt-Crosin
"I’m fascinated by these magnificent and imposing constructions. The tour of the wind-powered plant gives you a better understanding and a clearer idea about its usefulness. I also find the place breathtakingly beautiful, especially in winter when it’s covered in snow".
Guided tour of the wind park every day of the year
Duration: 1 hr
Languages: French, German, English
Groups (min. 6 pers.): CHF 80.00 for 10 pers. then CHF 8.00 p.p. from 11 pers.
Schools: CHF 45.00 for 15 pers. then CHF 3.00 p.p. from 16 pers.
Booking: compulsory, at least 7 days in advance
Good to know
- Opening of the new Visitor's Centre Mont-Soleil - Juvent: A showroom including several touch screens with exciting contents, a game on power, a large map of Switzerland printed on the floor, which reveals the full potential of wind and sun. These sources of energy are simulated by either a wind machine or a heating lamp. A true highlight at the visitor’s centre is the interactive hologram table in 4D on the subject of « The intelligent mountain or the art of using the forces of nature ».
- The plant currently has 16 wind turbines.
- Combine this tour with a horse-drawn carriage ride and/or e-bikes.
- Hotel-restaurants situated in Mt-Crosin: Chalet Mt-Crosin, T. +41 (0) 32 944 15 64
Guided tours for individuals and little groups
- Sunday, 23rd of April 2017, 2 p.m.-3.30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 13th-14th of May 2017, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Open house day in Mont-Soleil (free)
- Sunday, 16th of July 2017, 2 p.m.-3.30 p.m.
- Sunday, 8th of October 2017, 2 p.m.-3.30 p.m.
DownloadEspace découverte Energie 2017 | PDF, 11.86 MB
BKW Energie AG
T. +41 (0) 844 121 123