Espace découverte Energie, Mt-Soleil-Mt-Crosin
“Cross-country skiing lets you combine a variety of pleasures, which is what I appreciate about the sport. To begin with the area is magnificent, with spectacular scenery despite the light mist on the day. I was by myself and wanted to use my skiing for physical training. I picked up the pace among the fir trees, started to climb a small hill and then came across two fox cubs at play. They didn’t hear me coming, so I was able to enjoy the show... it was wonderful!”
1to1 energy, Mont-Crosin-Mt-Soleil (7 km classic / 7 km skating)
Mont-Soleil Assesseur: 1.5 km
La Michel – Combre Aubert: 3.2 km
La Combe à la Biche – Mont-Soleil: 1.5 km
Accessible to all
Good to know
- Ask for the Mt-Soleil - Mt-Crosin - Franches-Montagnes wintersport region brochure at Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
- Opening times, piste condition / download snow report or call T. 0900 556 900 / (CHF -.50 per call/CHF -.50/min.).
- To ensure the maintenance of the runs, please obtain a "cross-country skiing" voucher. Tickets to access the cross-country skiing pistes are available from Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
- Chalet Mont-Crosin, closed Wednesdays. T. +41 (0) 32 944 15 64.
- Respect to protect: www.respect-to-protect.ch
DownloadWinter booklet | PDF, 2.30 MB
Flyer Winter 2016-2017 | PDF, 928 kB
X-country skiing map, Franches-Montagnes and Mt-Soleil - Mt-Crosin | PDF, 7.14 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
St-Imier et région
Place de la Gare 2
T. +41 (0) 32 942 39 42