“This 4 km piste lets you set off to tackle the wide-open spaces, between the fir trees weighed down by snow and the immaculate ground. It had snowed so much that early morning; you could hardly see the tracks anymore. A man on his track machine passed by on the opposite side and I figured he would be back shortly to redo the tracks on my side. The fog was still thick, which made for a mysterious, grey and cold atmosphere. But such little things cannot spoil the fun of sliding on the snow, and my memory of that cold and solitary day is particularly sweet.”
Circuit Mt-Crosin - Piste de la Bruyère
2 km classic
2 km skating
Accessible to all.
Good to know
- Ask for the Mt-Soleil - Mt-Crosin - Franches-Montagnes wintersport region brochure at Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
- Opening times, piste condition / download snow report or call T. 0900 556 900 / (CHF -.50 per call/CHF -.50/min.).
- So we can keep the trails perfectly groomed, please get a "ski de fond" pass. Tickets to access the cross-country skiing pistes are available from Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
- Chalet Mont-Crosin, closed Wednesdays. T. +41 (0) 32 944 15 64.
- Respect to protect: www.respect-to-protect.ch
DownloadWinter booklet | PDF, 2.30 MB
Flyer Winter 2016-2017 | PDF, 928 kB
X-country skiing map, Franches-Montagnes and Mt-Soleil - Mt-Crosin | PDF, 7.14 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
St-Imier et région
Place de la Gare 2
T. +41 (0) 32 942 39 42