Ski lifts Tramelan
“I remember, with a tinge of nostalgia, the years when we used to go skiing with our two children. At the gateway to the vast expanses of the Franches-Montagnes, Tramelan is a calm place with a very pleasant family atmosphere. We are surrounded by snow-covered trees and the whisper of a gentle cold wind. We might have thought we were in the Far North, even though the village is just a stone’s throw away... The children have grown up but the atmosphere is still the same, always welcoming and pleasant.”
Number of ski lifts: 2
Kilometres of runs: 14
Number of pistes: 6
Minimum altitude: 925 m
Maximum altitude: 1220 m
Good to know
- Free ski lift for children up to 6 years
- A free baby lift
- A bobsled track
- Discount for families, groups and senior citizens.
- Special offer for school classes, day ticket + lunch.
- Refreshment area at the bottom of the pistes.
- Snow report: infoline T. 0900 556 900 (CHF 0.50 per call and CHF 0.50 per minute refers to fixed line).
- Respect to protect: www.respect-to-protect.ch
DownloadWinter booklet | PDF, 2.30 MB
Winter activities and events | PDF, 1.62 MB
Skiing areas of the Chasseral Regional Nature Reserve | PDF, 7.36 MB
T. +41 (0)32 487 52 66