Discovery trail - Path of Happiness, Sornetan
"I decided to go on the discovery trail, which is suitable for all age groups, together with my family. It starts at the church, and from there a marked path leads to the different stations. These suggest activities to discover the senses and elements, encouraging the visitors to ponder upon their sentiments and thoughts. We also really enjoyed the beautiful landscapes we encountered on our walk. At the end, we recorded our impressions and experiences in the golden book in the church."
Route: church of Sornetan - forest cabin - chemin du Pichoux (also possible the other way around)
Duration: 1 hr
Distance : 4 km
Gradient: 120 m
- Children's signs have been placed next to the signs for adults.
- Backpacks for additional activities on the Trail are available at the Center.
Good to know
- 8 stations, one for each of the Beatitudes (Matthew chapter 5, 3-10).
- The section church - forest cabin (1300 m) is wheelchair accessible.
- The section B3 to B6 is not wheelchair accessible, the path leads through the forest.
- Suitable for a broad public, interactive (5 senses and 4 elements).
- Good shoes are recommended.
- Cafeteria and accommodation in the center of Sornetan.
DownloadHiking trails | PDF, 6.38 MB
Centre de Sornetan
Le Rondez 2
T. +41 (0)32 484 95 35