Nature trail, Les Reussilles (Tramelan)
A little walking and plenty of stopping to enjoy the scenery and scents of nature.
“One Sunday morning in September at Les Reussilles. The weather is dull and the children are in a bad mood. As we walk, we discover a magnificent path. The circuit is divided into eight stages where we learn about the beauty of the dry rock walls, ponds, peat bogs, pastures and meadows. The children are delighted and forget about the grey skies. Back at the station, we descended to Tramelan on the “little red CJ train”. A nice way to end the day!”
Itinerary: Les Reussilles
Duration: 2 hrs
Distance: 4.5 km
Gradient: 50 m
Good to know
- Signposts explain in french the eight subjects of the trail. The species of shrubs and trees are indicated on faceplates at the foot of each species.
- Explanatory brochure available at Jura bernois Tourisme in Moutier.
- There is a tourist information point at the cheese dairy in Les Reussilles (regional cheeses and local products).
- Train and bus stops at Les Reussilles.
- Sports equipment hire at Tramelan.
- Tramelan: swimming pool, riding school, crossbow shooting, guided tours on request.
- The hotel CIP is great for seminars and it is here in thisinter-regional adult education centre where many of the local watch maker are trained.
- The signposted trails are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
Jura bernois Tourisme
Moutier, Tramelan and Region
Av. de la Gare 9
T. +41 (0) 32 494 53 43