Sculpture trail, Lamboing
“I am fascinated by the art of sculpturing, yet it was the first time i walked this sculpture trail. It led me through a beech wood forest along a pleasant path, which seemed very short as my attention was drawn to the sculptures all around. Such workmanship and so much originality, yep, humans are certainly an inventive species...On the way down, I smiled as I saw the panoramic views of the Three-Lakes region.”
Itinerary: Lamboing - Mont-Sujet
Duration: 1 hr 40 min
Distance: 4.3 km
Gradient: approx. 400 m
Good to know
- The sculptures were created in 1996 by the pupils of the wood carving school in Brienz
- La Bergerie du Haut, open every weekend from April to November.
T. +41 (0) 32 315 11 70.
- La Bergerie du Bas, open from Mai to end of October.
T. +41 (0)32 322 76 75 / T. +41 (0) 79 637 40 56
- Restaurants in Lamboing, Nods and Prêles.
- Hotels in Nods, Bed & Breakfast in Lamboing.
DownloadHiking trails | PDF, 6.38 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
La Neuveville et région
Rue du Marché 4
2520 La Neuveville
T. +41 (0) 32 751 49 49