Les Reussilles (route No. 869)
“The loop covers about 15 km, so it was ideal for our small group. We had some doubts about the weather. It was already the end of September and the fog was slowly lifting, but taking its time. By midday, there were no traces of it left, so we made a fire and grilled our sausages on a stick. The Franches-Montagnes were beginning to put on their winter clothes, a delightful blend of green, yellow, brown and even orange.”
Itinerary: Les Reussilles - Milieu des Prés - Le Cernil - Etang de la Marnière - Montagne du Droit - Tramelan - Les Reussilles
Distance: 15 km
Gradient: 240 m
Good to know
- “i” point, tourist information point at the cheese dairy in Les Reussilles (regional cheeses and local products).
- Train and CJ bus stops in Les Reussilles.
- Sports equipment hire in Tramelan.
- Hotels, restaurants, accommodation for groups, holiday apartments.
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
DownloadTechnical information about pistes Nr. 868 and 869 | PDF, 75 kB
Mountainbike Trails | PDF, 6.31 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
Av. de la Gare 9
T. +41 (0) 32 494 53 43