Montoz (route No. 865)
“As we set off from Court, it was still cold and I was a little apprehensive about the climb to come. Then, as time passed and my body warmed up, the pleasure of riding returned undiminished, as it always does. We met a few families on the easiest section, where we took the time to recuperate for a while, look around and enjoy a wonderful view overlooking the sea of fog. What a wonderful route, enough to make you forget how tired you are!”
Itinerary: Court - Le Harzer - Métairie de Court - Bergerie de Bévilard - La Werdtberg - Reconvilier - Malleray/Bévilard - Sorvilier - Court
Shortcut from Sorvilier: Mgne de Sorvilier - Sorvilier - Court
Shortcut from Bévilard: Bévilard - Sorvilier - Court
Distance: 33 km
Gradient: 624 m
Good to know
- Montoz mountain range (restaurants): La Bluai, Pré-Richard Harzer, Bergerie de Sorvilier, Sur-la-Rive, Bergerie de Malleray, hotel Werdtberg.
- Court: hotel, restaurants, 19th century Neo-Gothic temple, the gorges of Court.
- Reconvilier: tennis, mini golf, hotel, restaurants.
- Malleray-Bévilard: hotel, restaurants, covered swimming pool, tennis, cinema, Catholic church (stained glass windows by Jean-François Comment).
- Champoz: restaurant, smokery, La Ferme Imaginaire (accommodation, archery, horse rides).
- Sorvilier: restaurant, bed and breakfasts.
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
DownloadTechnical information about piste Nr. 865 | PDF, 573 kB
Mountainbike Trails | PDF, 6.31 MB
VELOguide Vallée de Tavannes | PDF, 10.85 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
Av. de la Gare 9
T. +41 (0) 32 494 53 43