Petit-Val (route No.861)
“Sornetan and Les Ecorcheresses are two wonderful villages, very different but both situated among wild nature. We had the option to set off from two places, so we chose Sornetan. This is a small hamlet perched on the hill, with little more than a hundred inhabitants. On the ride we had the chance to discover an undulating route that was very beautiful but not always easy on a bike. I really enjoyed the peace and quiet of the place, surrounded by a particularly green landscape.”
Itinerary: Sornetan - Le Pichoux - Les Ecorcheresses - Beucle - Montagne de Saules - Combe des Peux - Moron - Châtelat - Sornetan
Distance: 18.5 km
Gradient: 330 m
Good to know
- Athletic riders have the option to reach the Tower of Moron via the link to track 867.
- Centre de Sornetan: accommodation for groups and individuals, seminar rooms.
- Le Pichoux: Restaurant de la Couronne.
- Les Ecorcheresses: Relais des Chasseurs (Hunters’ Lodge restaurant).
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
DownloadTechnical information about route Nr. 861 | PDF, 525 kB
Mountainbike Trails | PDF, 6.31 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
Av. de la Gare 9
T. +41 (0) 32 494 53 43