Plateau of Diesse (route No. 841)
“This will be a day for the youngsters, as the route is easy and suited for my two boys who are pedalling in front of me. The paths are well maintained and the view of the Chasseral and lakes of Biel, Murten and Neuchâtel are dazzling. We chose to stop at a farm restaurant rather than enjoy a picnic on the way. Thanks to the weather, we were able to take a little stroll before setting off again and finishing the loop in the afternoon.”
Itinerary: Nods - Prêles - Lamboing - Diesse - Nods
Distance: 22.9 km
Gradient : 404 m
Good to know
- The Tower of Beffroi in Nods is worth a visit.
- The view over the Three-Lakes-Region (lakes of Biel, Murten and Neuchâtel) is different and dazzling each time.
- The gorges of Douanne are worth a stroll (by foot only).
- Due to widespread tree felling, caution is advised.
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season.
DownloadTechnical information about route Nr. 841 | PDF, 699 kB
Mountainbike Trails | PDF, 6.31 MB
Jura bernois Tourisme
Rue du Marché 4
2520 La Neuveville
T. +41 (0) 32 751 49 49