Friends of donkeys farm
"We received a very warm welcome when we arrived at Chaux-d’Abel. Our hosts are real devotees, raising donkeys in stables, in grounds that have been specially developed for them. They organise trips and when we were there, a cart set off with a family of four “on board”. The owner explained to us that during the trips, they tell the story of the region, the bridge and the chapel…"
Jean-Michel and Sylvie
- Donkey farm, about 30 donkeys
- Activities for children or events
- Open all year, by prior appointment only
Good to know
- Take part in different events and activities like désalpe (Swiss festival to mark herds coming in from mountain pastures) and Saint-Nicolas.
- Consult the current programme on the official website: www.amis-des-anes.ch.
Amis des ânes
Jacob et Marguerite Geiser
2333 La Chaux d'Abel
T. +41(0) 32 961 16 31 ou +41(0) 79 286 31 92