Medianimal – Les Reussilles
Donkey Assisted Coaching
Donkey therapy raises awareness of a person’s own behaviour. It helps to improve personal skills such as better understanding of our intentions, perceiving our feelings and improving our well-being.
Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT)
Animal assisted therapy uses human-animal relation to treat people with physical, mental or relational issues. This method of work fosters the natural and beneficial bond between humans and animals for preventive and therapeutic purposes.
For individuals or groups.
The animals used are: dogs, donkeys, turtle-doves and rabbits.
Medianimal, Medianimal offers :
- Workshops for children.
- Workshops on personal growth.
- personal and professional donkey coaching
- Advanced training courses in Animal Assisted Therapy.
- Training courses for pet owners.
- Number of persons : 1 to 6
- Classes on fixed dates or upon reservation
- Prices may vary depending on offer, upon request